19 Inch ZT HS Series Network Cabinet
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Standard: ANSI/EIARS-310-D, DIN41491, PART1, IEC297-2, DIN41494, PART7 and GB/T3047.2-92
- high quality cold rolled steel plate, tailored colors.
- nine-folded materials, welding structure.
- with steel mesh, front door and rear door have hexagonal holes. Ventilation rate is not less than 75%.
- permanent load: 1200 Kg.
- with 8-magnitude earthquake resistant structure, cabinet has been certified by relative tests.
- cabinet and its parts have been treated by desulfuration, phosphorization and electrostataic powder spray.
- reasonable wire arrangement space.
- The cabinet utilizes 4 vertical columns, 4 adjustable vertical mounting rails, 4 levelling feet and 4 trundles, making it possible to assemble rack equipment by 4 adjustable vertical mounting rails (mounting columns).
- Vertical mounting rails have a second set of EIA holes perpendicular to mounting holes located in the front of cabinet.
- The back of cabinet has inner space with width of 100-150 mm (accessories such as wire arrangement plate, jumper wire shelf and PDU are fixed here.)
- The bottom of cabinet provides at least two positions for ground connection. Between door and cabinet is flexible grounding wire whose sectional area is more than 6 mm2.
- Optional components: fans.
- Cable Parts
- Circuit Board
- Cleaning Swab
- Customized Service for Electronics
- Electronic Tube & Transistor
- Integrated Circuit
- LED Video Processor
- Magnetic Material
- Relay & Contactor
- Resistor & Potentiometer